This video details the procedure for unclogging a drain without the use of drain clearing chemicals. This procedure is intended to be used in the event of a drain being clogged with hair. A tool for this task would be a wire hanger, modified to have the bottom removed, and two ends fashioned into hooks. For this example, a drain with an unscrew-able top-cover is used. To begin, unscrew the top cover to reveal the washer and the drain. Remove the rubber washer to fully reveal the drain. Once the drain is revealed, remove the drain cover mount to allow for full access to the clog. When the mount is removed, insert the wire hanger and work it around inside of the drain to remove the accumulated hair. When this is completed, the drain should be unclogged.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades