In this Home & Garden video tutorial you will learn how to unclog a sink in the bathroom or kitchen. It's extremely simple. Put a bowl under the U joint. Unscrew the plunger rod located under the sink and pull it out. Then remove the sink blocker and remove any dirt from inside the pipe. Now unscrew the PVC U joint at both ends and remove it. This can be done with your hands. Most of the time this part is clogged. Clean it up. Then clean up the pipe coming down from the sink. Look from top and see that it is clean. Now replace all the fittings you had removed. If the U joint is a metal pipe, you may need a pipe wrench for removing and fitting it back.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades