In this video Erin Bried shows how to unclog a slow drain without calling a plumber. First put 1/2 cup of baking soda down the drain. Then pour 1/2 cup of white vinegar in the drain. The two ingredients react when put in the drain together. After about 15 minutes have gone by take some boiling hot water and pour it down the drain. Once the water has run out of the bowl you can test the drain to see if it is clear by running some tap water into the sink. The water should run out of the sink just fine. This is a very simple idea that allows you to clear your sink without using harsh chemicals.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades