In this video from thingstoknow we learn how to unclog your garbage disposal and sink. If your sink is clogged and you have a garbage disposal, turn on the disposal first, then turn on the water, and hold the plug down. This will force the water into the line and you'll feel the water backing up against the plug. This force will clear the clog within the line. When it clears pull the drain plug and you have successfully cleared your clog. It is important to not turn on the disposal switch while you have your hand in the water.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades