In this video from prohandymanlv we learn how to unclog a shower drain. Often people with long hair will have this problem as it falls out and combines with oils and shampoos to form a ball of blockage in the drain. Use gloves when working with drains. First remove the shower strainer. If you don't have the tools to grab the clog, use long screwdrivers. If it's deeper, a zippet will work. Stick it down the drain and it will grab the clog. He actually can see the clog when he unclogs this drain. You can buy a snake from a store for about fifteen dollars that will work very well. When you push the snake into the drain, tighten the lock and you can feel it picking up the debris. Bring it up and make sure you have a garbage bag to throw away the debris in. Dispose of it quickly!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades