Follow this video to learn how to use copper push-fit fittings to connect piping. 1. Sometimes we connect pipes by means of push-fit fittings which are not very appealing to look at since they are of a different color and material and so do not match with the pipe. However a good alternative is to choose copper push-fit fittings rather than plastic ones. Copper push-fit fittings would be similar to the pipe itself. 2. Open the pipe and ensure that it is clean before fixing the fitting by simply pushing it in. 3. Fit in the other side of the pipe by pushing it too until both parts are fixed together with the joint in the middle.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades