In this video we learn how to use an electric tester to test wires. You will first need to purchase a voltage tester that runs on double a batteries. When you press it the end will turn green and you are ready to use it. Test it out by pushing it into a plug you know works and see if it turns red and starts to beep. If you own a home or are renovating this can help you out a lot if you don't have switches around. You can place the tester on a wire to find out if it's on and then become safer than if you didn't have it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades