Watch this video to learn how to work with PEX piping.
1 Use PEX to run main cold-water feed into house.
2 Connect cold-water feed to manifold.
3 Run separate cold-water lines out from manifold to various fixtures.
4 Run PEX hot-water feed from water heater to manifold.
5 Run separate hot-water lines out from manifold to various fixtures.
6 Use flaring tool to attach fitting onto end of PEX piping.
7 Thread PEX fitting onto manifold and tighten with preset torque wrench.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades