In this tutorial, we learn how to wire a three-way electrical switch. First, you will need to know the difference between the wires that you are using. Once you familiarize yourself with these different wires, you can start to wire your electrical switch. Now, go to your electrical box and tie the white wires together with an electrical nut. Next, tie the copper wires together and you will be left with three wires. Take the wire that supplies the power and attach it to the black common, then attach the other two wires to the commons. Now, do this on the other side with the power going out. When finished, place everything back into the box and you're finished!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades