Watch this video from This Old House to learn how to work with PVC pipe.
1 Cut PVC pipe with handsaw, then deburr the inside of pipe to remove any roughness.
2 Dry-assemble the pipe and fittings.
3 Use felt-tip marker to draw positioning lines across pipe and fittings.
4 Clean pipe end and inside of fitting with PVC primer.
5 Apply PVC cement to pipe end and inside of fitting.
6 Immediately assemble the glued part, making sure the positioning marks are aligned.
7 Hold the assembly together for three seconds.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades