Are your ceiling fans wobbling too much? Making more noise than you can stand? Seem unsafe? Are boring your kids? Then it's time to upgrade to a newer ceiling fan, but don't worry— you can easily DIY it! This video will show you the step-by-step procedure for removing your old ceiling fans and installing new kid-friendly ones. This added (and functional) fixture will help cool your house while adding a fun decorative touch to your home. They're great for kids!
The two fans seen in this video:
* Craftmade Glamorous Glen Youth Ceiling Fan (boys)
* Craftmade Bloom Youth Ceiling Fan (girls)
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades