This video aimed at electricians, is designed to help employers and employees what is required in the standard that is applied for the control of energy during maintenance and servicing of equipment and machinery. Employers are required by law to develop proper lockout safety procedures and provide proper protection materials and safety training. This video is highly important for any electrician, apprentice or journeyman, because it will help prevent injury… or even death.
All electrical equipment is required to have disconnects. At these disconnect spots, a lock or tag needs to be attached to prevent anyone from accidentally or purposefully turning the power back on while you are servicing the electrical equipment. If you're a residential, commercial or industrial electrician or maintenance personnel, this is must-see (for your own benefit). Check with your employer to get further information on lockout and ragout procedures and equipment.
*Washington State Department of Labor & Industries, 1992
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades