Cut out the old caulk with a utility knife. Trim along the sink where the old caulk was located. Scrape out stubborn caulk with a putty knife or a paint scraper.
Mix bleach and water mixture. The mixture should be one part chlorine bleach with three parts warm water. Use the mixture to clean mold or grime from the area. Allow the mixture to dry completely before applying the painter's tape.
Create a template for the caulk with painter's tape. Place the painter's tape on either side of the area to be caulked. The space between should be approximately 1/4 inch. Apply a bead of silicone caulk in the 1/4-inch space in the painter's tape template. Use a finger to evenly spread the caulk smooth. Remove the painter's tape immediately for a clean line.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades