In this tutorial, we learn how to replace a bathroom faucet. Tools you will need are: faucet, adjustable wrenches, bucket, towel, safety sponges, pliers, and plumber's putty. First, turn off the water supply and turn off the faucet to remove any excess water. Next, use a wrench to remove the nuts that are holding the faucet in place. Next, apply putty onto the pre-cut sink holes and insert your new sink. On the other side, secure the new faucet and nuts with a wrench. Now you can turn on your water supply again and test the faucet to make sure it works. Make sure you keep buckets in place just in case you end up with a leak or something goes wrong. Always keep the manufacturer's directions close by if you have any questions while you are in the processing of installing!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades