This is a do-it-yourself video of how to unclog your sink when it is clogged up. First plug the sink stopper so that no water flows into the drain. Now place a bucket below the U-bend and remove the bend by rotating the coupler. If there is any water in the bend it will fall into the bucket. Remove the clogging waste with the help of a twizzer or any other contraption. Check if the vertical pipe from the sink is clogged or the outlet in the wall. Clean all the venerable point so that it allows free flow of water. Refix all the parts.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades