First of all put a bucket under the trap. Now use your hand to loosen the handle of the PVC type trap. Loosen both the two plastic nuts on the ends. Remove the nuts that are holding to the drain pipe. Now when you remove this trap from the drain pipe a little dirty water comes out of it which gets collected in the bucket. Now check the trap for some hair and other clogs. This you have to remove and clean it out completely. Also check the drain pipe outlet for removing any hair or other clog. Now check the portion that connects to the wall. Open the nut and remove it. Clean out the clog from it. Now disconnect the linkage that controls the link stopper. Remove the drain plunger and easily clean out the hair and clog from the drain assembly. Clean out the drain plug which has the most of the clogs attached. After cleaning out all the parts fix all the parts loosely and then tighten the screws. This whole process shall take around fifteen minutes. You only needed adjustable pliers for the steel pipe. That's it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades